I take my responsibility towards the environment very seriously. Wherever possible. the impact on the environment is minimised, and I take a proactive approach;
• I run a car converted to LPG, a more environmentally friendly fuel (most petrol cars can be converted and save money; for further information, see GoLPG)
• I use wind power from Ecotricity for electricity
• I use solar panels for hot water
• I always try source from local suppliers and encourage them to be more eco-friendly
• I always try stick to the principles of reduce, reuse, recycle
Most people can greatly reduce their carbon footprint with little effort, and often save money in the process; have a look at the Energy Saving Trust website. A good starting source of general information is available at the Friends of the Earth website.